Swagbucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back from Hiatus - Great Recipe

I am back after taking a few days off to recharge.  Over the weekend, I went to a party with some friends.  One of them had prepared the most amazing dessert, and I was blown away by how simple she made it sound.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Chocolate chip cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
Almond bark or chocolate chips
Sea salt

Roll the cookie dough into small balls.  Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and freeze for 2 hours or so.  Melt almond bark or chocolate chips in a double boiler.  Dip the frozen cookie dough balls into the melted bark or chocolate.  Place on another cookie sheet lined with wax paper.  Sprinkle sea salt on top of the warm chocolate.  Place in the refrigerator to firm up.  May be made ahead and frozen. 

Yummy!!!!  Thank you to my dear friend for making them.....although my hips may disagree!

No comments:

Post a Comment