Swagbucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Swagbucks

If you haven't used Swagbucks yet, you are missing out!  A friend of mine introduced me to Swagbucks a while back.  To visit Swagbucks, click on the link on the right side of this blog.

Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you with Swagbucks for performing searches on their website.  Swagbucks are awarded randomly, so you will not be awarded Swagbucks every time you search, but you can earn a fair number of Swagbucks each day simply by using Swagbucks as your search engine.

Swagbucks can be redeemed for lots of cool prizes.  My personal favorite is the Amazon gift card that you can get for only 450 Swagbucks.  I joined Swagbucks mid year last year.  Thanks to all the Amazon gift cards that I had redeemed through Swagbucks, I was able to get several video games for my kids without paying a dime!

What are you waiting for?  In this economy, we could all use any freebies that we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment